Simple, everyday things that bring joy, and for the most part, are free! :)
1) The sounds of the mourning doves cooing awakening me each morning and singing me to sleep at night.
2) Tiny dewdrops sparkling like faerie wings in the grass in the early morning.
3) Watching the glorious reds, yellows and oranges of the sunrise over the lake.
4) Colourful butterflies dancing among the flowers on a peaceful day.
5) Little birds sitting on the sunflowers in winter, eating the seeds.
6) The sound of gentle waves lapping against the shore.
7) Walking through the forest and spotting a deer grazing.
8) Watching a hummingbird dart among the flowers and trees, then stop to sip some sweet nectar.
9) Sitting under the big pine trees and daydreaming of faeries, unicorns and days gone by.
10) Lying in the grass watching the clouds drift by, seeing all sorts of wonderful shapes in them... castles, horses, sailing ships.
11) The smell of fresh cut grass.
12) The scents of holiday baking with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
13) The sounds of children playing in the park.
14) The feel and smell of freshly turned earth.
15) Dancing in a warm spring rain.
16) Stargazing on a crisp clear winter night.
17) Watching the Northern Lights dance across the sky.
18) Paddling a canoe down a remote river, turning a bend and spotting a moose and her calf amongst the bull-rushes.
19) The sight of an eagle soaring overhead.
20) Having a BBQ in the backyard with family and friends on a warm summer day.